Sept 25 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel looks set to win a second term in an election on Sunday, but it is unclear whether she will be able to form the centre-right government she wants or be forced into another "grand coalition" with her Social Democrat rivals. Here are some of the immediate challenges the new government, whatever its stripes, will face: SUSTAINING GROWTH, BUDGET CONSOLIDATION A priority will be to ensure Europe's biggest economy, which emerged from a deep ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Challenges facing next German government" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642