JAKARTA, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China and the 10-member Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) are poised to launch a free trade agreement on Friday, forming an economic bloc of 1.9 billion people with trade worth around $200 billion. China sees the agreement as a way of securing supplies of raw materials, while countries in ASEAN -- an eclectic grouping ranging from highly advanced Singapore to Laos, a poor landlocked communist state -- see opportunities in China's huge market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-China and ASEAN to launch world's 3rd biggest trade zone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.