June 24 (Reuters) - Discontent among China's estimated 130 million strong pool of migrant workers, who have helped power the country's growth, threatens to undermine the government's legitimacy and erode the nation's competitiveness as a low-cost factory hub. (For full coverage of China labour issues: [ID:nSGE65103V]) Following are recent developments -- 0630 GMT on Thursday. (* new or updated items) * DENSO (GUANGZHOU NANSHA) CO LTD, owned by Japan's Denso Corp , supplies fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-China labour strikes - latest developments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642