HONG KONG, May 26 (Reuters) - China Mobile may be close to finalising the country's biggest overseas investment, sources say, as it is poised to pay around $5.3 billion for Nasdaq-listed, emerging markets-focused operator Millicom International Cellular SA . For related story, click on [nSHA77460]. Last year, Chinese firms made overseas acquisitions worth $9.18 billion, more than double the $3.8 billion in 2004 and versus less than $2.2 billion in 2003, according to Dealogic. Following ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Chinese firms strike out onto world stage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.