DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York on Thursday after debt restructuring talks broke down. Here are some facts about Chrysler's largest unsecured claims. Name of creditor amount of claim Ohio Module MFG Co $70,337,248 BBDO Detroit Inc $58,055,133 Johnson Controls Inc $50,312,511 Continental Automotive $46,995,802 Cummins Engine Company $43,912,930 Germersheim Spare Parts $36,231,566 Comau Inc $32,069,462 Visteon Corp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Chrysler's 20 largest unsecured claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.