Feb 21 (Reuters) - Following is a table of monthly vehicle sales in leading Asian and Pacific markets. (This article will be updated regularly) COUNTRY MTH CHANGE 2005 SALES F'CAST SALES YR/YR (PCT) VS '04 (%) '06 (%) CHINA (population: 1.3 bln) total vehicles JAN 530,100 +44.6 5.76 mln +13.5 12-15 - of which, cars JAN 418,900 +72.6 3.97 mln +21.4 JAPAN (pop: 128 mln) total JAN 394,847 +0.7 5.85 mln -0.02 - minivehicles JAN 135,094 +3.1 1.92 mln +1.7 S.KOREA (pop: 48 mln) total JAN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Collated Asia auto sales data - Jan 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.