Aug 11 (Reuters) - Here are major investments from the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, which manages the national pension fund and has some C$130 billion ($124 billion) under management. The CPPIB is leading Canada's deep-pocketed pension fund administrators. It has 17 million contributors and beneficiaries, and emerged almost unscathed from the global economic crisis, shielded by its long-term investment horizons. Aug 4 -Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) teams up with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-CPPIB charts growth with swathe of acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642