* CPPIB, one of the world's biggest private equity players * Tomkins deal would be top LBO of the year * CPPIB part of largest LBO of '09 with IMS Health deal July 27 (Reuters) - It seems that hardly a month goes by without a major investment announcement from the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, which manages the national pension fund and has some C$128 billion ($124 billion) under management. On Tuesday, British car parts maker Tomkins Plc backed a 2.9 billion pounds ($4.50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-CPPIB charts growth with swathe of acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.