FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler , the world's fifth-biggest carmaker and largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles, announced on Tuesday a management overhaul and job cuts. Following are key points of its statement: - New structure along with existing efficiency programmes to cut general and adminstrative (G&A) costs by 1.5 billion euros ($1.84 billion) per year. G&A Staff to be cut by up to 20 percent over three years, or 6,000 employees. At management level it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX - DaimlerChrysler cuts 6,000 jobs in overhaul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642