TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - An announcement by DaimlerChrysler AG that it would pull out of its partnership with Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) left the German-American auto maker's global strategy in disarray and threw the future of the struggling Japanese company into doubt. DaimlerChrysler said its 37 percent stake would be booked as discontinued business until a buyer could be found. It also said it would not provide any further financial support to Mitsubishi, Japan's only unprofitable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-DaimlerChrysler/Mitsubishi Motors milestones" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.