PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - French truckers launched their sixth round of protest roadblocks in a decade on Sunday night, raising the prospect of serious disruption to international freight, travel and business. Extensive blockades have in the past hit petrol and food supplies, forced manufacturers to halt output, stranded tourists and prompted other countries to demand compensation for losses. Following are details of the main protests and their impact. SEPTEMBER 2000 -- Truckers set up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-A decade of French trucker protests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642