(Reuters) - The Obama administration summarized its plan for Chrysler's Chapter 11 bankruptcy and Chrysler's alliance with Fiat SpA as follows: BANKRUPTCY * Chrysler will use Section 363 of the federal bankruptcy code to "clear away the remaining impediments" to its restructuring. * New Chrysler will buy all assets of old Chrysler out of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case in exchange for a $2 billion payment to secured lenders. * New Chrysler will create an independent trust to provide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Details of Chrysler bankruptcy, restructuring plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642