June 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Friday warned its 2008 earnings would be worse than 2007 and announced production cuts in response to slowing demand. The heavily touted launch of a new version of Ford's best-selling vehicle, the F-150 pickup truck, has also been delayed. Following are highlights of Ford's lowered financial outlook and production cuts. For a related story, click [ID:N20464799]. Earnings outlook for 2008, 2009 cut * Ford says 2008 automotive results will be worse than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Details of Ford's profit warnings, production cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642