May 31 (Reuters) - Following are details of U.S. President George W. Bush's proposal for addressing greenhouse gas emissions, an issue that will confront the leaders of the Group of Eight nations meeting in Germany next week. * Bush will convene a meeting this fall of around 15 countries that produce the largest amount of greenhouse gases to discuss a long-term goal for curbing emissions. * The countries would include the G8 major developed economies of the United States, Japan, Germany, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Details of President Bush's climate proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642