AMSTERDAM, May 20 (Reuters) - Following are the details of the planned initial public offering of Dutch luxury sports car maker Spyker Cars NV as contained in a preliminary prospectus published on Thursday. PRE-IPO SHAREHOLDERS Helvetia BV (CEO Victor Muller) 32.5 pct Vice Versa Holding BV (Maarten de Bruijn) 32.5 pct Talpa Management BV (John de Mol) 28.5 percent Milestone Beheer BV (Hans Hugenholz) 6.5 pct OFFER PRICE Between 14 and 17 euros per ordinary share FREE FLOAT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Dutch Spyker Cars planned IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.