Nov 26 (Reuters) - The European Commission proposed an economic stimulus package on Wednesday to help fight recession caused by the global financial crisis. Following are its main elements: * Fiscal boost to be "timely, targeted and temporary" and amount to 200 billion euros ($259.8 billion), or 1.5 percent of the EU's gross domestic product; * Commission urged member states to commit some 170 billion to the package, while some 30 billion is to come from EU sources, such as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-EU Commission's economic stimulus package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.