Nov 25 (Reuters) - The European Commission will propose an economic stimulus package on Wednesday to help fight recession caused by the global financial crisis. Following are the measures as detailed in the Commission's draft proposal, obtained by Reuters on Tuesday. The draft did not include key final figures, which are to be added at the last moment. * Member states should provide an immediate budgetary spur, with the regular Ecofin meeting of EU finance ministers to work out details. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-EU Commission's economic stimulus package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.