Nov 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission launched a series of legal actions against European Union states on Thursday for what it called failures to abide by EU laws, ranging from a refusal to scrap the "VW Law" to ordering that Greece stop restricting foreign investment in some companies. Below are some of the steps taken and an explanation of the process. THE PROCEDURE The Commission, executive arm of the EU, starts an infringement procedure by sending a "letter of formal notice" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-EU launches legal actions against states" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642