April 28 (Reuters) - Here is what car industry executives in Europe are saying about the impact of rocketing prices for raw material prices, including non-ferrous metals and plastics, on financial results this year: VOLKSWAGEN "In spite of the price increases on the energy side, on the raw materials side we're clearly able to significantly over-compensate these developments", via cost-cutting elsewhere, Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on April 28. DAIMLERCHRYSLER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-European carmaker comments on raw materials impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.