LONDON, May 30 (Reuters) - France rejected the European Union's constitution in a referendum on Sunday, fuelling concern about the prospects for economic reforms in the EU. Following are quotes from leaders of some of Europe's leading companies and industry organisations on Monday regarding the vote. MARCO TRONCHETTI PROVERA, CHAIRMAN, TELECOM ITALIA "There needs to be a period of reflection on what people in Europe fear about global competition. This is not an interruption of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-European executives' quotes on French "No"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642