LONDON, March 26 (Reuters) - The war in Iraq is still just days old, but already companies are positioning to grab contracts to rebuild the country. Following are some European firms thought to stand a chance of receiving reconstruction work, although the U.S. procurement process may sideline non-U.S. groups: * ABB -- The Swiss engineering firm could benefit from the reconstruction of Iraq through its energy transmission business. It has been working on energy transmission and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-European firms that may get Iraq reconstruction work" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642