Nov 26 (Reuters) - Massive stimulus plans to drive the world out of recession took centre stage on Wednesday with the European Commission approving a 200 billion euro ($260 billion) spending plan across the 27-nation bloc. Below are some details of stimulus plans in Europe: * EUROPEAN UNION -- The European Commission approved on Wednesday proposals for an EU-wide fiscal stimulus package worth 200 billion euros ($260 billion). -- The proposal amounted to 1.5 percent of the bloc's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-European fiscal stimulus plans to tackle crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.