NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp pulled in $11.68 billion in the second quarter, the highest quarterly profit ever recorded by a U.S. company. Here are a few facts about the company's record haul: ** Exxon earned over $128 million a day, or nearly $1,500 a second during the quarter ** Exxon's quarterly earnings were slightly larger than the annual gross domestic product of Afghanistan, which was $11.63 billion in 2007, according to the World Bank ** With Exxon's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Facts about Exxon's record earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.