WASHINGTON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve, with the backing of the Treasury, launched a $200 billion lending facility to support the market for consumer debt securities. Following are details of the plan, called the Term Asset-backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF): * Federal Reserve Bank of New York will lend up to $200 billion on non-recourse basis to holders of certain triple-A rated asset backed securities backed by newly originated and recently originated consumer and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Fed launches $200 bln consumer credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642