April 30 (Reuters) - Troubled Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] is set to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection -- a first for the Big Three U.S. carmakers -- after talks with bondholders to restructure its debt collapsed on Thursday. Chrysler had been rushing towards a deadline to present a restructuring plan to the U.S. government by midnight before the talks broke down. The plan includes a partnership with Fiat SpA , the Italian automaker, which the bankruptcy filing does not preclude. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Fiat and Chrysler's market shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642