Dec 31 (Reuters) - Shares in Fiat SpA and Fiat Industrial will start trading as separate companies on Monday following a demerger of the Italian automaker's industrial assets. The aim of the move is to unlock value and spur growth at the auto group. Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has said the two units will be better placed to focus on their strategies with greater freedom to seek out alliances. Here are some facts about the demerger: FIAT SPA -- To hold units for autos, parts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Fiat splits off industrial holdings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.