April 30 (Reuters) - Apart from the purchase of a few brands like Ferrari, Fiat SpA's history is full of failed attempts to team up with major car makers, most notably its break-up with General Motors Corp in 2005. Its partnership with Cerberus Capital Management LP [CBS.UL] affiliate Chrysler, announced on Thursday, is the second time that it has tried to join forces with the U.S. car maker. [ID:nLU940906] Fiat has joint ventures and other arrangements to collaborate with the likes of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Fiat's previous dalliances with other car makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642