April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC, the No. 3 U.S. based automaker, nears an April 30 deadline to complete a debt restructuring and cement an alliance with Italy's Fiat SpA . Chrysler, about 80 percent controlled by Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL], has been operating under $4 billion of emergency U.S. government loans since the start of 2009 under its second bailout. The first bailout provided Chrysler with $1.5 billion of loan guarantees in 1980. Walter P. Chrysler established ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Five facts about Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642