TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd , owned 16.5 percent by Toyota Motor Corp , has bucked the industry's sales slide in the key U.S. market thanks to the popularity of its Forester and Legacy models. While most analysts expect the new Legacy to keep contributing to growth in the October-March second half, the company faces the long-overdue task of improving its profitability. (For a related story click [ID:nT36225] Following are five facts about Fuji Heavy, the smallest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Five facts about Subaru-maker Fuji Heavy Industries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.