Jan 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman announced on Tuesday that the U.S. government would resume filling its Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in the spring. President George W. Bush also plans to call for a doubling of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve's capacity in his State of the Union speech later on Tuesday, the White House said. Following are five facts about the SPR: -The SPR was created in 1975 in the aftermath of the 1973 Arab oil embargo and is intended to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Five facts about the US emergency oil stockpile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642