AMSTERDAM, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Dutch luxury carmaker Spyker has owned Sweden's Saab since February and aims to turn the premium carmaker into an independent and profitable niche player. [ID:nLDE69S04I] Here are five facts on Spyker. CHIEF EXECUTIVE Victor Muller, born on Sept. 13, 1959, made his fortune with the listing of Dutch fashion brand McGregor and co-founded Spyker Cars with car designer Maarten de Bruijn. Muller is a fanatic collector of classic cars who started his career in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Five facts on Dutch Spyker cars, owner of Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642