June 24 (Reuters) - Last month Royal Dutch Shell approved the world's first floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) project off the coast of Australia in a landmark project expected to cost as much as $12.6 billion. Shell's Prelude project will likely be the first floating LNG project online, according to industry experts, although several other projects are also slated to come online before the end of the decade. Proponents of floating LNG say that offshore liquefaction facilities can help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Floating LNG projects around the world" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.