Nov 19 (Reuters) - France faces a multitude of strikes on Tuesday as protests in various sectors collide. Here is a breakdown of some of the likely stoppages. TRANSPORT National train services and public transport in Paris face a 7th successive day of severe disruption in a protest over government plans to end early retirement privileges. The SNCF is predicting 330 out of 700 fast TGV trains will run on Tuesday. while only 1 in 4 or 5 metro trains will be running in Paris. ENERGY ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-France faces multiple strikes on Tuesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642