BEIJING, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of deals concluded between French firms and China during a state visit by French President Jacques Chirac on Thursday. EADS * Planemaker unit Airbus to sell China 150 A320-family aircraft worth $9.9 billion at average list prices (Reuters calculation) on top of a similar Chinese order for 150 jets in December 2005. * Delivery dates for the latest tranche not announced. * "The order is described as a General Terms of Agreement -- an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-French deals with China during Chirac visit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.