Feb 28 (Reuters) - Russia's antimonopoly watchdog has cleared a deal by French carmaker Renault to buy 25 percent of Russia's biggest auto maker AvtoVAZ . The deal, estimated to be worth $1 billion, will be signed on Feb. 29 in Moscow. For related stories click on [ID:nL27454285] [ID:nL26188536] Here are other French companies with investment interests in Russia: TOTAL Last year Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom picked French energy major Total to become its partner in the giant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-French investments in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642