Nov 29 (Reuters) - The French government will provide 400 million euros ($527.8 million) in extra research aid to France's car sector, which faces a drop in output and erosion of employment amid flagging sales. At a news conference on Wednesday at a Valeo factory in Bobigny, near Paris, French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin announced the following measures. * Payment delays. At the moment the average payment delay in France is more than 100 days while in most other European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX - French research aid to auto sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642