DETROIT, May 31 (Reuters) - The Obama administration announced on Sunday that General Motors Corp will file for bankruptcy on Monday in New York after concessions from the union and bondholders cleared the way for a smooth reorganization of the largest U.S. automaker. [ID:nN31495007] Following are highlights of the government's announcement detailing GM's bankruptcy process. CREATION OF NEW GM * GM to file for bankruptcy protection "to clear away the remaining impediments to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-General Motors to file for bankruptcy Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.