Sept 22 (Reuters) - Volumes in the top three German stocks traded on alternative cash equities platform Turquoise amounted to roughly one-tenth of volumes in the same stocks in Frankfurt stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse's electronic order-matching system, Xetra, by 1230 GMT on Monday, Turquoise's official launch date. Stock RIC Xetra volume Turquoise volume at 1230 GMT at 1230 GMT Continental 2,129,851 279,534 Commerzbank 6,704,154 661,668 MAN AG 1,843,181 172,604 (Volume: number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-German stocks on Turquoise at 10 pct of Xetra volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.