Aug 23 (Reuters) - The German government is due to discuss some 30 energy saving measures as it implements a drive by Chancellor Angela Merkel to battle climate change. Following are the latest highlights, made available after the environment and economy ministries clarified controversial points ahead of a cabinet meeting on Aug. 23-24, which is expected to make some more changes. TIMING AND FUNDING The full implementation is expected to take up to a year as many national laws need ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Germany plans energy savings measures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.