Aug 16 (Reuters) - The German government has reached broad agreement on a number of energy savings measures as it implements a drive by Chancellor Angela Merkel to battle climate change. Following are some of the highlights: Some 30 savings and efficiency measures will be discussed at a cabinet retreat meeting on Aug. 23-24. The full implementation is expected to take up to a year, as many national laws need changing to accommodate new rules. An overall draft of measures is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Germany plans energy savings measures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642