Nov 21 (Reuters) - Germany, worried it is losing its reputation for scientific and technological prowess, is introducing policies to boost science and technology at its universities. Below is a list of the most recent figures available from Eurostat on the proportion of gross domestic product a country spends on research and development. Most figures are for 2005. - Poland 0.57 percent - United Kingdom 1.76 percent - France 2.12 percent - Germany 2.49 percent - Sweden 3.89 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Global spending on research and development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.