May 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Magna International took pole position in the battle for General Motors' German unit Opel on Friday. Below is a summary of the main factories building Opel cars in Europe. Adam Opel GmbH -- being spun off with Vauxhall Motors of the UK -- is an integral part of the U.S. carmaker's GM Europe subsidiary, which also produce vehicles under the Cadillac, Saab and Chevrolet brands. RUESSELSHEIM, Germany: About 15,600 employees assembled roughly 120,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-GM Opel's sites and staff in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642