Feb 26 (Reuters) - Thousands of Opel workers from around Germany took part in a mass rally on Thursday at the company's headquarters, demanding parent General Motors scraps plans for plant closures in Europe. [ID:nLQ443739] Below are the main factories building Opel cars in Europe. Adam Opel GmbH is an integral part of the U.S. carmaker's GM Europe subsidiary, which also produces vehicles under the Cadillac, Saab and Chevrolet brands. RUESSELSHEIM, Germany: About 16,000 employees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-GM Opel's sites and staff in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.