TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat on Thursday unveiled its a latest plan to tackle losses and slumping car sales at the Italian industrial group and carmaker. Following are the highlights of the blueprint drawn up by CEO Giuseppe Morchio for pulling the country's biggest private company out of the worst crisis in its 104-year history. FUNDING -- Capital increase of up to 1.842 billion euros in July through issue of 368.5 million new shares at five euros each. -- About seven billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Highlights of Fiat's turnaround plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642