Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co filed a several hundred-page prospectus on Wednesday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering that will allow the government to reduce its stake in the automaker. Some highlights of the planned landmark offering follow. * The U.S. Treasury and other stockholders will sell common stock; GM, itself, will issue mandatory convertible junior preferred stock that is ranked below the preferred shares held by the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Highlights from GM's IPO Filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642