(To read a new, expanded Hong Kong IPO diary, click on ) Nov 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong's stock market has hosted a record volume of initial public offerings in 2005, headlined by the multi-billion dollar listings of China Construction Bank and the Link REIT. Dongfeng Motor Group Co. , China's third-largest automaker, raised $509 million after setting its IPO price on Wednesday and Parkson Retail Group Ltd. made a strong debut in Hong Kong on the same day after raising $208 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Hong Kong IPOs smash record in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.