Dec 21 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund said it had concluded the sale of 403.3 tonnes of gold under a program approved in September 2009 to help boost its lending resources. All gold sales were at market prices, including direct sales to official holders. The fund adopted a plan last year to diversify its sources of income and increase low-cost lending to poor countries by up to $17 billion through 2014. It ultimately sold some 222 tonnes in direct deals to central banks in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-IMF makes another gold sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642