LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Truck drivers set up roadblocks across France on Monday in a pay feud, while airlines scrapped dozens of flights due to an air controllers strike and tens of thousands of public sector workers prepared for protest marches. Meanwhile Britain's 50,000 firefighters entered the fourth day of their eight-day strike on Monday over demands for a 40 percent wage hike. Following are details of some of the recent industrial unrest across western Europe: BELGIUM - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Industrial strife hits Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642