TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japan's shipments of aluminium products in the year starting on April 1 are expected to fall 11.1 percent from this financial year to a 23-year low, as demand for the metal has plunged in the wake of the economic crisis. The Japan Aluminium Association said aluminium product shipments in fiscal 2009/10 are expected to be 1,800,100 tonnes, compared with an estimated 2,025,480 tonnes for the current year. The following is a breakdown of aluminium mill product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Japan aluminium mill demand seen hitting 23-yr low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.