March 26 (Reuters) - Japanese manufacturers in the area hit by a strong earthquake on Sunday reported some disruption to operations on Monday as aftershocks hit the region. Following are some major companies with factories near the focus of the 6.9-magnitude quake off the west coast of central Japan in Ishikawa prefecture. *SUPPLIERS TO MURATA MANUFACTURING Electronic components maker Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. said two suppliers stopped production after equipment shifted during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Japan earthquake's impact on factories" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642