TOKYO, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Despite a stalled car market at home, most Japanese carmakers are cranking up production at their domestic factories to fill growing demand overseas. For accompanying story, double-click [ID:T261030] Following are domestic and overseas production figures for the business year ended March 31, 2007, current domestic production capacity and future plans for Japan's eight carmakers: 2006/07 2006/07 Domestic annual Japan output Overseas output output capacity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Japanese automakers' domestic production, plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642