Below is a factbox on the changes in the forecast of the dollar-yen and euro-yen rate assumptions by various top Japanese companies for the fiscal year to March, 2011. The dollar was trading around 80.8 yen on Friday, within striking distance of its 1995 record low of 79.75. COMPANY RIC Dollar-Yen (Prev) Euro-Yen (Prev) Canon 80* (90) 115* (110) Honda 80^ (85) 110^ (110) Toyota 90 112 Sony 83^ (90) 110^ (110) Panasonic 83^ (88) 110^ (110) Nissan 90 120 Komatsu 82^ (89) 114^ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Japanese companies' dollar yen adjustments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642