May 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is days away from a June 1 deadline to find a viable solution to restructure outside of court or file for bankruptcy protection. Either way, the U.S. automaker will still build cars, but it remains to be seen if further restructuring will follow. Its core European division, Opel, is on the block. [ID:nN27540145] Following are joint projects that Japanese car makers have with GM, and other Japanese companies' exposure. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP - Has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Japanese firms' exposure to GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.